Billing and Insurance
Primary Care Thompson Peak accepts most insurance plans. For specific questions regarding insurance eligibility, please call our office at 480-505- 3484 and we will be happy to assist you.
All insurance co-payments or deductibles are due at the time of service and will be collected when you check-in for your appointment. If we do not have a contracted arrangement with your insurance plan, you will be expected to pay in full at the time of service. We accept cash, check, MasterCard, and Visa as payment options.
We will gladly file your medical charges with your insurance carrier. If payment has not been received within 45 days of filing, you will be notified and asked to contact your insurance company.
Accepted Insurance Plans - Updated 1/6/2012
- Medicare - Noridian
- Railroad Medicare
- AHCCCS - State
- Aetna (non-Medicare Advantage)
- Arizona Foundation for Medical Care
- Arizona Medical Network (AMN, PHCS/MultiPlan, Beech Street, etc)
- Arizona Physicians, IPA (APIPA)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- CIGNA (non-Medicare Advantage) / Great West
- Health Net
- Humana (non-Medicare Advantage)
- SCAN Health Plan (Medicare Advantage)
- UHC/PacifiCare (incl. Secure Horizons, if any)